Here is a peeled red onion. Also my partial response to Loriann's tagging of me. I guess I need to say 7 things about me so here goes.
1. When I was 14 years old (1982) I won the regional rubik's cube solve competition. 37 seconds in the final. I liked arranging colors rapidly even then!
2. I raced mountain bikes from age 25-32. Two hyperextended knees later I decided to ride recreationally.
3. I spent 3 years of my life practicing kundalini yoga. I still do when needed.
4. I meditate about 15 minutes every day. (closed eyes focus meditation)
5. I homebrew biodiesel and burn it in my car and my furnace. ( this means I gather grease from local restaurants and convert it to fuel..)
6. No more titanium white. EVER!! Zinc rules
7. I'm addicted to puzzles of all forms.
I'll tag some folks when I have more time to do research.