Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hangin' with the Govna'

I picked up my paintings from the Governors mansion tonight and they gave me this photo from the reception of the show. I didn't paint tonight but thought this would be fun to post. This is a group I paint with called the seven lively artists(none of us can count). The show ran all summer and fall and winter......the reception was wonderful and the Govna' is quite cool. Perhaps you've seen him portayed on the news(60 minutes) as a crazed looney lately. A gambling addict. They photoshop all that crap. He's a good dude. He lets his dogs run all over the mansion. Big labs and retrievers as I recall. And he gave us this show.
This is an eclectic group eh? I'm 4th from the left in the back(currently have much more hair and scruff, it's winter) and the Govna' is 5th from right. It's snowing heavily right now and I'm content staring out the window............

No comments: